Here are to the little ordinary moments that make up an extraordinary life!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
The best times of your life...
You know how people often say to parents of young children, "Enjoy these years - they are the best of your life"? Lately I have had the very real feeling that I needed to stop and soak up the moment... a sense that we were making memories I would remember and cherish forever! I thought I would share a few pictures from these almost perfect moments from the past week....

Our neighbor now regularly takes the kids for rides around the block on his motorcycle... they LOVE it!
Notice Ethan's blue hands.... this ride was after craft time!
Later in the evening we decided to build a small campfire in the common area of our neighborhood! It was so much fun.... In the picture below you can see the beautiful city lights behind my neighbor, Ruth, and me.
And finally, tonight (as is becoming a tradition for the kids and me) we had a big dance party. Christian has late evening meetings a few times a week so we turn up the I-Tunes, usually to the best of the 70's or 80's and we rock out.......

I wish you could see Maddie's face but she rocks out so much that her face is always covered by her hair - makes me think back to some great 80s bands - although all the singers with her kind of hair were male.
Here are to the little ordinary moments that make up an extraordinary life!
Here are to the little ordinary moments that make up an extraordinary life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! The kids are all looking so big. I can relate to that idea that this very moment will be remembered forever. Enjoy and love to you all.
We can't wait to be back and a part of this madness again. Plus being from the Shankill I can give tips on official Bonfire making!
We love you all so much!
Jonny & Julie
Post a Comment