That is the question.... I have gotten some emails from friends (well ok, all two of you who read my blog!) about whether I will continue to blog now that I am stateside or not.... and the answer is definitely yes! Blogging has been a great way for me to process things happening in my life, and to define more clearly for myself the lessons I am learning as I travel this often bumpy road of being a believer in Jesus, wife to Christian and mom of 4 crazy little ones.....
So get ready because my boxes are unpacked, my pictures are hung and I am ready to start blogging again!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great news because I love reading your processing!! It helps me with some of my own understanding.
Yeah!
Super! Glad to hear it. I do keep up with you on your blog, and I agree about it being a good place to process. Glad the move went well,and hope to talk to you soon.
You have more than two people who read your blog! I'm glad that you will continue! I had a wonderful experience in Russia with the orphans. I hope that God will allow me to go back someday!
Post a Comment