The kids enjoyed bouncing on the neighbors trampoline while the moms hung out inside!
Friday, April 24, 2009
What a day!!!
As I prepare to go to sleep tonight my heart is fill as I reflect on a wonderful day.... thank you Lord Jesus for the blessings that flowed so abundantly today! Indeed I am grateful.....
This morning I had the wonderful privilege of speaking to the "Women in Growth" group at our church. I praise God for His presence and the way He enabled me to share my thoughts clearly in Spanish. What a blessing this group of older women are. It was a real joy.... We talked about love... specifically how we can love one another as sisters in Christ so that the world may know that we are His disciples.
And I did shed some tears as the leadership team of this group came forward and prayed over me at the end of the meeting. How full of emotion my heart is at the thought of leaving Mexico... how I long for Heaven where we will never have to say good-bye.
When the morning meeting was over my dear friends Carol and Julie whisked me away for a surprise birthday massage! I must say it was one of the most heavenly hours of my life. Thank you girls! I love you dearly and treasure your friendship! That massage was the best, really!
When I arrived home some of my girlfriends from MOPS came by with a cake (very chocolate - they know me well!) and we enjoyed some pizza and lots of fun hang-out time! Really, my idea of a perfect day? Good friends and yummy food!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment