How heavy my heart is.... how thankful I am that the Lord is close to the broken-hearted.....
I am busy scurrying around my house trying to get ready for movers that will be here in an hour... but I wanted to take a moment to pour out my heart... I know that many of your faithfully pray for me - how desperately I sense the need for prayer right now.
My heart has ached at our impending departure from Mexico but to suddenly have our departure date moved up and lives turned upside down from the swine flu has been wholly unexpected - and has resulted in us not being able to say good-bye the way we had imagined.
Will you pray for the Lord to carry us through todays packing extravaganza, as we say good-bye to loved ones here tonight, and for a safe flight tomorrow for me and the kids? Julie and Ben are coming with us as well - and I am so thankful for the gift of her company in this hard time. Remember them in prayer please - they only just arrived here in Mexico from Northern Ireland three weeks ago and to have this swine flu crisis has been an unexpected stress for them. Christian will remain behind in Mexico to continue working with those here on the field.
More updates to come in a few days.
In Jesus....
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment