Sunday, March 01, 2009

Bubbles, Bubbles EVERYWHERE!







Our next door neighbors have moved away.... we will certainly miss them! They don't have to hand in their keys until Monday however so they offered our family the chance to have a bath! I know that probably sound ridiculous to most.... but bathtubs are not common in Mexico and our house does not have one.... our kids are used to taking showers.... so the prospect of taking them next door (the house is completely empty) and allowing them to play in an extra large jacuzzi bath was irresistible! And they were thrilled! You would have thought they were at a water park they had so much fun..... and then I had the idea of putting in some bubble bath. (I have had it for ages, it was sent by a friend - but without a bath we have had no use for it!)
Of course I can do nothing in moderation - so I put TONS of bubble bath in... and the kids loved it. Then I discovered the jacuzzi button and to our utter horror the bath jets began to create more and more bubbles until the kids had to get out of the bath the bubbles were so tall. We all laughed so hard! Here are some photos of our adventure.

No comments: