Tuesday, February 17, 2009
How sweet it is to be loved by you....
I love Valentines Day! I love any reason to celebrate LOVE - but I really love Valentines Day here in Mexico as it is celebrated as the day of LOVE and FRIENDSHIP.... The week of Valentines for us was a real blessing as we got to celebrate with dear friends, a romantic get-a-way and with a fun time for the kids... Here are some photos.
The week of Valentines started with our friends Ted and Angela here for a visit. What an awesome joy it was to be with them! They left on Sunday and on Tuesday we were off for a romantic get-a-way with our dear friends Carol and Andrew. Margaret and Robin, two missionaries we work with here, kept all 6 kids overnight so that we could have a get-a-way. The time was incredible - perfect really. We went about 2 hours away to a town called San Miguel de Allende! It is a dream town! Quaint courtyards and incredible architecture capture your eyes around every bend. What a treat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment