The People
Here we are at the airport..... It was such a joyous reunion with Jonny and Julie.... we have really missed them! Although now that we are together it seems as if we have never been apart......I love friendships like that!
Above, Jonny and Maddie pictured together.....Jonny is amazing with our kids. We praise God for the Pollocks and their friendship!
Here is a photo of Baby Ben.....taken right after the health visitor was in the house to weigh him...He is gorgeous!
Stephen and Linda (Julie's mom and dad) are such a joy to be with. We have had the best time with them....They have spoiled us! We really feel the bond of family with them...... How thankful I am for their hospitality.
This is a photo of Jonny and Julie with Laura (Julie's sister) and her husband Ash.... We have had an amazing time getting to know them.
Below Maddie poses with Rachel. Rachel and Mark are Jonny and Julies best friends. They have been out to Mexico twice, once for vacation, and once leading a team. Rachel and Mark helped care for our kids when we flew home for my mom's funeral.... our kids are crazy about them and it was fun to be reunited.
Below, Maddie and I are with our wonderful friend Gavin. Gavin went through our three week cross training with us before we left for Mexico...He has served for the last three years in Haiti. It was such a blessing to see him again.

Above, Leslie Reid, who will be coming to serve in Mexico with his wife Brenda and their two children, and Gary, who served in Mexico with us for a year and his new wife Rhonda pose by the beautiful spread of food prepared by Julies parents. We had a small gathering of friends....it was amazing!
Below, what a privilege to get to meet with Carol Agnews family. I have written about Carol lots in the past....she serves with us in Mexico and is a dear friend.... I was so happy to meet her family here in Northern Ireland. Below I am pictured with her sister in law, Lorna. Carol has always praised Lorna and now I know why. We felt so loved and welcomed by her and her husband Wesley - Maddie even spent the night at their home!
Finally, here is a picture of Maddie with her new wee (Northern Irish for small) friends.... Hannah and Rebecca (Carol and Andrews nieces). Maddie was instant friends with them and had a great time playing with them. She even spent the night at their home and visited their school the next morning.


1 comment:
Come home mommy! Dad's cooking stinks! We miss you!!!!!
Joshua and Ethan
Post a Comment