Sunday, October 14, 2007

Thankful

We thank you Lord Jesus for our precious family, for our beautiful children. We are beyond thankful for these sweet blessings and the honor it is to be their parents.

2 comments:

kris29537 said...

Robin! You and your family are so beautiful. I miss seeing you. I can hardly believe that Amelia would be 3 months old already. What a doll! It looks like you had a lot of fun at the park! Oh and how is Joshie doing in school with all of the Spanish? Does he speak it more or does he just mostly take it in? I really wish I had Skype here at school but our server won't let us since it takes a lot of bandwidth or something. Oh well. This comment will have to suffice for now. Please tell Maddie hello and that I miss having her do my hair. Oh and of course playing swords with Eppie and Joshie. : ) Give them all a hug for me. If you think of it, please put a star award in the pot for the whole team from me this Thursday. I would love to let them know they are loved that way. I was excited to hear too that there are at least 10 Asbury students going to Mexico in the Spring. I wish I could say I was one of them but unfortunately I think I won't be able to come.
I guess that is all for now. write back when you get the chance. much love, Kristen Byler

Mom said...

Where was Joshua when the picture was taken? He adds so much to everything in life, I missed him in the picture.

Love Mom