Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Amanda's Wedding

Christian's sister was married on September 3rd in Seattle, Washington. It was a wonderful time....and the kids had a blast. Maddie was the flower girl, Joshua was the ring bearer, and Ethan was the dance floor king! He danced until the reception shut down!
Here are photos of them:
Joshie and Grandpa Mac - "I want to be just like Grandpa Mac"

Amanda and Rudy 2 days before the wedding

Joshie and Mimi - dancing makes me tired

Christian and The Beautiful Bride

Dancing the Night Away

The family with Abuela - Only Spanish was spoken

Tio Adam, Joshua, and Rosco

2 comments:

mjohnson said...

Hi Robin. It is sooo good to see pics of you and your BEAUTIFUL family!! You guys look like you are natives of Mexico. I really like your new blogs!! I will look forward to checking you guys out more often.
Miss you--Marci

Laurie said...

Hi Robin! This new blog thing is cool. You guys will keep me on my toes with new technology. I'm so glad you guys were able to spend time with family. The kids are growing so much. You and Christian look great, too. You remain in our prayers. Addy still talks about her best friend, Maddi.
Love you, Laurie